“When I agreed to do an interview about geoengineering with ABC weatherman Chris Edwards (former military meteorologist), I was fully expecting a disinformation “hit piece”. My decision to press on with the interview was because I felt that such obvious spin and coverup would clearly expose the agenda of ABC and Mr. Edwards to quell ever increasing public awareness of global climate engineering. (geoengineering)
Was there a complete lack of journalistic integrity in the interview linked below? I will leave that up to the reader to decide.
(Should you choose to question Mr. Edwards about his “journalism” after reviewing this article, he can be reached at: email@example.com .)”
Actual interview aired by ABC:
Below is the audio for the full interview, almost all of which was edited out.
Unfortunately there was a problem with the video portion taping, but the audio is complete.
So what did ABC and Chris Edwards actually use as “proof” that climate engineering (geoengineering) is not occurring?
- One “expert” is questioned about what is in “jet engine exhaust”, (what does that have to do with sprayed payload disbursements associated with geoengineering/climate engineering programs?)
- Next, Mr. Edwards cites himself as a source of fact to prove geoengineering/climate engineering is not occurring.
- Edwards then goes on to cite a hand picked pentagon pal to “prove” his case.
- Finally, the single water test, which according to Edwards, proves there is no spraying going on over our heads. (Are we to have any faith at all in such a test conducted by those with an obvious agenda to omit any and all facts relating to the geoengineering issue like those listed below? Are we to ignore countless other tests from around the globe because of one test that Edwards did?)
What did ABC meteorologist Chris Edwards omit from his report?
- Background of interviewee, research experience of interviewee, website on the subject at hand which is administered by interviewee. (I was introduced as a “solar power user”? Isn’t that every living thing on the planet?)
- Virtually no mention of the terms “geoengineering”, “climate engineering”, “SRM” (solar radiation management), “SAG” (stratospheric aerosol geoengineering). All these terms and definitions were passed on to Mr. Edwards, why did he fail to mention any of these terms even once? Because to do so might lead some to Google the terms and thus find out there is solid science to back up this discussion, not “questionable science that grows like a cancer on the internet” as Edwards states in his so called “report”.
What else did ABC and Chris Edwards fail to investigate or even mention from the data supplied to them? (facts mentioned in interview which were deleted from aired report, facts on web site given to Edwards, video documentary links passed on to Edwards, etc)
- Video of KC 10 tanker spraying at altitude. (Though a few seconds of this vid was shown on air, the most damning parts were omitted)
- Lab tests of precipitation/snow
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) admits atmospheric particulates have more than doubled in the last decade, these particulates are offsetting global warming, and they just don’t know where all the particulates are coming from!
- Global Dimming due to atmospheric particulates. ( This is the primary goal of geoengineering programs like SRM and SAG) also This
- “Arctic Methane Emergency Group” calls for immediate geoengineering due to unfolding climate catastrophe.
- Massive northern hemisphere ozone depletion which available science indicates is directly connected to geoengineering
I could go on, and on, and on. Obviously we can not expect ABC and Chris Edwards to address all the facts, but to totally omit virtually all relevant facts, like those listed above? Even total omission of every single scientifically recognized term for the climate engineering programs being conducted in our skies? Is this total omission of facts an accident?