The Sad State of Planet Earth
by Zen Gardner
First of all, it hits you hard. Right in the heart. Your family is at stake, humanity is at stake. We’re being relentlessly attacked by some unidentified force and we’re reeling, with not a lot to stand on.
Our planet’s resources are being polluted faster than we can identify. Everything we just years ago held dear and tried to naturally defend has been so drastically altered it’s beyond identification or comprehension.
And we scream as if in a nightmare with no one listening.
The Gulf of Mexico and virtually the entire Pacific ocean have just been killed. Murdered. The skies are being poisoned to incredible degrees, killing our plants, animals and fellow humans.
I like to believe in life’s regenerative processes, but we’re talking long term. Long after your kids and grand kids have then had to endure the horrors of a mutated world, if they live that long.
These Bastards are Playing for Keeps. And People Better Wake the Hell Up to that Fact.
These earth changes, and so-called scientific and social changes that are obviously engineered, clearly are part of an agenda.
What Agenda Might this Be?
- WHY would the elites dig a super underground vault to store seeds from all over the planet while introducing genetically modified seeds growing food they themselves won’t touch?
- WHY have they built secret underground bases?–that aren’t so secret if you poke around a bit.
- WHY is the world not told a single fact about the Fukushima radiation readings, and the EPA monitors get shut off and standards re-calibrated?…while the media black out continues?
- WHY is questioning water fluoridation considered cult science while multiple millions drink the toxic industrial byproduct yet most European countries throw the process off?
- WHY are they pushing vaccines so hard when they’ve been proven to maim children and adults, and one in 110 children is now autistic?
- WHY is cellphone and other EMF technology deliberately set at the range of our brain frequency when it could have been outside that?
- WHY is the banking system getting off scott free when everyone knows they engineered this economic mess?
- Wait…there’s MORE…
- WHY is war on terror so accepted when it was based on a staged false premise–a clearly government induced false flag millions identify yet are not allowed to challenge?
- WHY is the education system spewing out dumber and dumber kids while more money is poured in to this fruitless endeavor?
- WHY is everyone so freakishly fat they can’t see their feet anymore and are suffering accelerated, off the charts health challenges?
- WHY has questioning anything become a terrorist threat?
- WHY is our atmosphere so purposely filled with aluminum and other toxic substances our respiratory illnesses have skyrocketed, never mind other complications like increased seizures, allergies and even Alzheimer’s?
- WHY is going through the airport now a radioactive exam and terrorizing experience for even children and the elderly?
- WHY is the government now allowed to arrest, imprison and even kill you without trial?..as well as spy on you at will?
- WHY is the media swill the same on every channel with literally no independent reporting or investigative journalism?
- WHY is our DNA being tracked, our irises scanned, blood tested and our movements monitored?
- etc. etc. etc.
Getting the picture? That’s Why.
We have to wake the hell up, is all I can say. If you don’t get it yet, I pity you.
We’re under attack.
There’s a lot to be angry about. And if you’re not angry, you’re not alive.
Then turn your anger into activity. Do something! Wake others up!
The Zen Spot
Yes, there’s always that. But it has to be with perspective.
There’s a wonderful “other” transcendent side to all of this, but it doesn’t matter if we don’t take responsibility for what’s going on in front of our noses and do something about it. Just observing the essence of a drowning child is bullshit. Respond. Get the hell in the water!
Inaction while observing these truths of our current condition is mental masturbation and an exercise in futility.
I found out and my life changed. Drastically.
I hope yours will too.
Serious times need serious action. Whatever changes happen, so be it.
Love always, Zen